Thursday, January 9, 2014

Star Events!

Dearest Members,
I hope you all know what your Star Event for this year is. It is not mandatory, but who wouldn't want to miss out on this super fun experience that looks fabulous on college applications, and also when recognition is involved?

Friends, if you do not know what to do, please talk to either Nicole Keddington or Alexia Gibson- our two Star Event Officers.

Area Competitions (sort of like a practice round) is February 5th. BE PREPARED!

Since it is more of a practice round, there is no need for adding tiny details and such. Let the judges tell you what to do, before you really stress yourself out.

You are fabulous!

Love, your favorite Historian,
Aspen Clark

1 comment:

  1. I think that it’s really great. Good luck with the high school! I was actually looking to find Los Angeles venues for my son’s birthday party and I was just wondering if you can help me out with that. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete